Abu Safari Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

Amazing, probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff (especially Abu, the owner) is really nice, He offers Pick Up from the train station, showed us around and even helped us when our scooter, which we rented someplace else in the city, broke down! Can't say much about the food as we've always been eating out but the view from the roof top restaurant is pretty nice. Additionally Abu offered an additional overnight camel-safari to a reasonable price which was an amazing experience!!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

The Happy Dragon Hostel is a good Hostel with average prices compared to other hostels in Beijing. It's a short way (~5min) to the next subway station so you can get around in Beijing quite fast, even if the Happy dragon is not located right in the city centre. What makes it special is the awesome staff working there. They really do everything to make you feel comfortable and help ypu out in every concern. The only negative thing I can think of was, that my room had no windows.

• 12th Jul 2014

A really good hostel with nice staff who'll help you to organize trips and you can also book different tours there (which turned out to be pretty bad as the tour guide took us on a "shopping" tour first, didn't know anything about the sites etc. but that's not on the hostel I guess). The only downside is, that the hostel is a bit further away from the next metro/subway station but it's still ok. And no Wifi in some rooms. But otherwise a good, clean and affordable hostel in Xi'an.

This was probably one of the most amazing hostels I've stayed at so far! The staff is friendly, speaks excellent English and is really helpful wiwth whatever you ask them for (tickets, translations etc.). The rooms are also really clean and my single room was sgnificantly bigger than in any other hostel I've been to. (huge bed, little tea table, nicefurniture etc.) The offered tours and tickets are cheaper than at the ticket counters at the sightseeing points. I totally recommend this hostel!

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Stayed there a few times already. Never had any complaints. It's cheap, everything's clean and the staff speaks very good English.

• 21st Jun 2014

Thanks for leaving us a review for the first time finally~~ Very happy to see you again in the hostel! : >