Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

This place is amazing! After traveling for a while it was so nice to arrive at a hostel that felt like home. The staff were so nice, they even made dinner for a few guests on one of my nights there. Such a friendly place! Will definitely return in the future. A MUST STAY!!!!

• 26th Aug 2014

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I was traveling by myself and the area was shady and dank!!! I didn't feel safe at all!!! The staff were alright, but they have people qho have been living there for a while and there weren't friendly at all. So don't bother staying here. Included breakfast was the only good thing. Ps. Bed bugs!

• 18th Aug 2014

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

If you're looking for a good nights sleep, probs not the best place to stay. But if you're keen to party and make friends then I would recommend this place. It was also nice to have breakfast included!

• 16th Aug 2014

It's always good to get something in your belly before a day starts - I always miss it (I'm not a morning person). We're in a weird position here, in the middle of the Northern Quater which is better known for its hipster vibe, it has it's pros and cons, some good tunes but some noise! We do sell earplugs at the front desk if it is a big problem. Glad you found it social though, it's nice to have a good mingling of people - it compliments the transient-traveler vibe.