Location is good. As for me, I didn't need any traffic to go center of city only excepting city bike and even quite close to victoria station. Breakfast was just basic. Cereal, toast, milk, tea, coffee. But i think there were bed bugs in bed. I don't know why it was, as far as I remembered, even though covers were replaced every day.

• 27th Jul 2014

Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

I stayed just 1 day and I moved another hostel for my personal schedule. After I moved another hostel, I wanted to go back to Dover hostel. I thought their breakfast was just basic but there was an additional fruit which offered each person and "well-equipped kitchen". Remember, London have horrible cost.

• 25th Jul 2014

A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

There were train and tram station nearby, i just stayed 1 nights for one day trip to go Salzburg. I think it's good to stay for 1 or 2 day. Staff was enough helpful. Properly clean. Not bad. 어느나라나 A

• 10th Jul 2014

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

I remember only about poor breakfast and comfy bed, helpful staff there. If breakfast is included with your reservation cost, you can get a croissant and a cup of tea or coffee at cafe just next to hostel. Little bit hard to find hostel as well as to being in Venice, so you would be better to use mobile app navigation.. but I can recommend here to you for properly price and not that bad location.

• 6th Jul 2014

Hostel AVA

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I stayed 1 night there and I could use a room alone like my own room at that time. Room looks so arty as you can see from the photo, although bed was quite shabby and I couldn't find the kitchen. There was no locker, just a room key. Location is perfect so I'd recommand to people who will stay short.

• 5th Jul 2014

Hostel Krumlov House

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Location is quite good enough to go around this small town, just little outside though it doesn't matter at all. And the best friendly staff I've ever met on my travel, so helpful and always smile on everyone. Sincerely I wished there was my home:-) An english guy played old piano when the day I leave there, I'll never forget that time. Actually everything is old there but I prefer old one. If you are similar with me, super comfy atmosphere will waiting you. Absoultely I'd be stay here again.

• 24th Jun 2014