Fort Lach

Shannon, Ireland

Stayed here the night before flying home. You need to take a cab to get anywhere, but it's a nice, clean place and I would recommend staying here if you are in Shannon for the night.

Moloney's B&B

Shannon, Ireland

Although my stay was brief (was in Shannon to catch a flight), I was made to feel quite welcome at Moloney's. The room was ready early and very clean, I was welcomed with coffee, a scone, and some snacks, and the Irish breakfast was lovely the next day. I strongly recommend Moloney's B&B.

Mowbray Court Hotel

This was a perfectly nice budget place to stay for a night in London. Great location.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

This was a really nice hostel. Great location, nice sized lockers in each room (bring your own lock), and it was cleaned every day. Ample shower facilities. The breakfast was free (croissant and coffee) across the street. Garden was nice. Would be nice if the common room could stay open a bit later (especially on weekends) because 11pm is sort of early when you've just made new friends and it was a bit of a walk to a pub.

Momotown Privates

Krakow, Poland

Nice, inexpensive private room in a nice area'-close to city center and Kasimiercz. People at desk were nice but they need to be clearer about where the rooms actually are'--no sign out front to guide, I had to go from the address on the keys (not the same as I got in the confirmation email. Facilities were mostly ok, but the toilet was shared with neighbor. Shower was private. Last night of my stay, neighbor came in to my room-don't know how he got the key!

sorry about the confusion, hope you enjoyed your stay anyway.regards!

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

This was a good stay overall, the light breakfast was free (cereal, toast, coffee of all kinds, muffins), and much was accessible with the trains. Quiet location itself, so it did take a bit of travel to see the sites. The guy that worked at night was incredibly helpful. It was good that there were so many computer stations available because the wifi was very unreliable and slow.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great staff and location. The lockers were expensive for long-term, the common area usually had a good group, the place was generally clean (they had a person to do breakfast dishes), and this was a nice place overall. Leaving the key at the desk each time was sort of a pain. Overall, recommended--the staff people were really nice and helpful and the free breakfast was a nice way to start the day. Very convenient location.

Doolin Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

This was a wonderful hostel. The staff were so incredibly friendly. Deirdre saw me coming in off the bus--I had just arrived in Ireland on an overnight flight and she let me check in early. She and a staff member, David, gave me excellent tips (David included drawings!) on where to go and what to do in the area. I could not have felt more welcome. The price-included breakfast was great. I would definitely recommend this hostel and will be back on my next trip to Ireland's west coast.

Thank you for your review and we were happy to accommodate your early check in and glad you found all the tips on what to do in the area so useful, David is a great asset and enjoys the outdoors around Doolin to its fullest and has many great tips. It was a pleasure to welcome you into our home and we look forward to your return. Warmest regards Anthony and Deirdre