• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Dover Backpackers, Dover, England
27th Jun 2014

The hostel is an okay place to visit if you absolutely cannot find any other place to stay. If you imagine it being like The Leaky Cauldron from the Harry Potter books then you would be right on due to the collection of seedy characters and the lack of cleanliness. It was all enough, but I must admit that other hostels (yes, actual hostels) have spoiled me with such great service that this one left me feeling utter regret. I had booked a stay for three nights, but left two days early to get out.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Lucky Lake Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
23rd Jun 2014

Lucky Lake, though a bit out of Amsterdam, was a great place to stay! One morning we didn't even go into town and just decided to take a short walk to the lake for a swim. The staff was wonderful and so helpful! The amenities were clean and I never once felt unsafe, unclean, or unhappy about my choice to stay there!

What a great review! Thank you. It's so nice to hear that you've enjoyed the hostel and the beautiful surroundings. Happy travels.