Reviews: heykiss01

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

This was an awesome hostel! VERY centrally located (only like 2min walk from the old town square) but still calm enough during the night. The breakfast was rather poor (only cereals) but they also gave us a sandwhich so it was ok. It was really clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice :) I didn't have so many ppl in my room, and there were not so many solo travellers here so it was quite hard at first to make friends, but later it was ok. ^^

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

I don't quite know what to say here. It was a nice hostel in a way, but veeeeeery big - which makes it always hard to make friends for solo travellers like me since most of the people come in groups here. The hostel was clean, and secure enough. It is a 20min metro ride away from the city centre, which is obviously a major inconvenience. I also thought that the price was probably a bit too high- but, breakfast was included in it so it was ok. The breakfast was nice. :)

• 22nd Jul 2014

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This was a very nice place to stay, all in all. The staff was adorable (I really mean this :)) and the rooms were clean and nice (I loved the bathroom). This hostel is a walking distance away from the main sights, but is porbably not the best situated --> still the best value for money in Ljubljana. The atmosphere was also good- I was glad to meet other solo travellers as well :) Thumbs up! :)

• 19th Jul 2014

Als Place Hostel

Split, Croatia

I loved this place. Very nicely situated, the atmosphere is really good (made some really good friends here - this was the most important thing for me during my trip since I travelled alone) and the staff is nice. Thumbs up! :)

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Hi, it was a pleasure having you here, you also contributed to it being such a great atmosphere, with your "Northern Humour". Cheers

Hostel Nokturno

Zagreb, Croatia

I absolutely loved this hostel!

• 12th Jul 2014

Sexy Tractor Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel was ok, all in all. The staff was nice and the hostel is situated in a nice place just some minutes walk from a metro station- and about 10mins walk from the Parliament building. I also felt very safe in this hostel in a way, you need like 3 codes to get to your room, lol. It was clean as well, apart from the bathrooms (someone had shaved there and the bathroom was full of hair + the sink was clogged). Also, probably not the best place to make new friends as a solo traveller...

• 10th Jul 2014

The Funky Chicken Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This was a nice hostel all in all. The staff was nice, and didn't complain about the fact that I slept here only one night instead of the two that I had booked. The atmosphere was ok; I met some ppl from all over the world here :) They have lockers there, so security was not a problem. I don't have anything negative to say about this place really. ^^

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Finland

I loved this place so much - definitely the best camping place ever. The location is perfect - just a short walking distance away from the beach, and during the night it's silent enough to sleep. The owner of this place is also really nice - he let me use a tent + sleeping bag + inflatable mattress for free during all the time that I was there, and organised some cool barbeque evenings for us. The atmosphere was perfect- I made so many good friends there. THUMBS UP!

• 4th Jul 2014