Reviews: evasamsonova

Location: United Arab Emirates, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Trip&Sleep Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

It was the best hostel I stayed at while travelling through the Balkans, actually. It was very inexpensive for the location, my room was not packed with people. Location is awesome, it is as much in the center as it can get. The security is good, staff is helpful, and atmosphere is awesome. There is a bar downstairs with live music sometimes, was very loud, I liked it but if you want to sleep early - might be a problem. Everything else was good.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • United Arab Emirates

Dear, thank You for a very nice review. We would like to inform our future guests that we also offer more quiet rooms/dorms that are located on the opposite side of the bar, so after making reservation, please e-mail us that You require more quite room/dorm. Regards, Hostel team

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was a great experience both times we stayed. The first time, we were in a 6 bed dorm, which was above the hill. A little bit of walking, but worth it - we got an awesome view on the town. The second time I stayed in a larger dorm - this one is as much in the center as it can get with the main gate in front of the Sebilj fountain by Bascarsija. Helpful and friendly staff, some cleanliness problems which you might expect for the price. A bakery right next to it.

• 28th Jul 2014

Hostel Dino

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great experience, private room with AC. A little bit of walking to the Old Bridge, but is good for those who want to sleep away from tourist masses. Very close to the river, even closer to the main bus station, which was super helpful. The garden itself may not look very nice for some people, but I had no problems with it - it gives some privacy from the city life. There is a large cafe/club nearby for those who like it. Awesome and very helpful and friendly staff. We liked it a lot.

• 25th Jul 2014