Poliziano inn

Rome, Italy

The location is a little far from Florence, but is still amazing. It overlooks the city of Florence. The small town is very nice. The staff is very friendly. It has a great atmosphere. When I was there, there was live music out in the garden and it was great! I would definitely stay here again.

We are about 40 minutes by public bus from Florence city center but being in the tuscan countryside and upon a hill you can enjoy our amazing view of the city, Frequently we organize music and theatre events in the evenings and if not our garden is a pleasant place to stay with other hosts. Thank you for your nice comment and just come back. Nice greetings Bigallo Team

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Hotel Medea

Milan, Italy

Lake Lodge Iseltwald

Interlaken, Switzerland

The hostel is next to the lake. The staff is so friendly and ready to help. It has a great atmosphere. I loved it!

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

Mandarin Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The directions are vague, so it was a little difficult for me to find.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

Budget Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff is very kind. The location is perfect! I would stay here again.

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is very dirty. When I opened my locker, it was filled with ants.

Pepe Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

SleepCheapHostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel advertises that the reception is open 24 hours, but they are not. I arrived too early to check in so I left my luggage in the reception and then went into the city of Berlin. I came back to the hostel around 2a.m. To check in and the reception was locked with nobody inside. I was left outside in the rain, without my luggage. I had nowhere to sleep. I was extremely disappointed and furious with this hostel.

A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn

Hamburg, Germany

When I arrived, the staff did not help me for 15 minutes. They were very rude. The room was disgusting along with the bathroom. I felt very unsafe with the location of the hostel and the people in my room. I left as soon as I could. I would never stay at the hostel again. It is terrible.

A&O Köln Neumarkt

Cologne, Germany

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel is new and very nice. The only problem is the hostel is not very organized.