The Purple Pig

Ios, Greece

The staff is great, the location is great, and the atmosphere is great. Nothing to complain about!

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

The staff was helpful when figuring out what to do on the island. There was air conditioning but they only turned it on after 9p.m. The showers smelled really bad and the bathrooms weren't any better. It's a good place to stay for a couple of nights.

Niriis Hotel

Chania, Greece

Very close to the beach and restaurants. The rooms had air conditioning but you use to pay for it. It was difficult sharing the payment when in the dorms! The staff is very helpful.

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

The bathrooms are a bit gross and are not very private at all. The showers smelled very bad. We couldn't find the air conditioning remote and when we asked the front desk for help, one of the workers came upstairs, looked at the aircon, and then left without saying a word. He never came back to even tell us if it worked or not. He was so rude and VERY UNHELPFUL. We are returning to Athens in a week, but definitely NOT staying here.

Poliziano inn

Rome, Italy

It is in a good location that is close to the train station and also the Colosseum. The only problem was it was very hot in the room and we were not given free breakfast.

Hotel Bussola

Capri, Italy

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Every staff member went above and beyond to be kind and helpful. We loved the staff and the hotel itself! The place is beautiful and in a very nice location. This hotel is what made our stay in Anacapri incredible.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

There is air conditioning but it is controlled by the staff. In the morning they turned it off and we were so hot getting ready. The location is not too far from the train station but a 20 minute walk to the tower. They stopped serving dinner early so we ended up not being able to eat.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

The man and lady running the hostel are very nice. The room had a beautiful overlook of the ocean. The only problem was the room was so hot. When we opened the doors to get some air all the plants around the place made mosquitoes come in. So we had to choose to have an overly hot room or have Mosquitos flying around. Probably the worst sleep of my life. The bathroom was covered with spiders and at one point there was a frog in the shower. We paid too much to deal with that.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

I was a bit worried about booking this hostel after the previous reviews but I have no complaints about it. The man that runs the hostel is very kind. The rooms were more like apartments with five beds in each room. The only thing to watch out for is if you have a lot of luggage. We stayed in a room at the very top and had to climb up MANY stairs. Luckily we had backpacks which made it easier. There isn't any air conditioning but there are windows you can open to try to cool down the room.

Hotel Armonia Genova

Genoa, Italy

The directions to get to this hostel were a bit confusing, so we ended up taking a cab to the hotel. Once we got there we realized how easy it was to get there from the train station. The workers were very helpful telling us what we could do in Genoa and other information. The hotel is right across the street from the port which is nice but a bit far from the historical center. They had air condition which was great!!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

This hostel had air conditioning! Also, it was kept very clean. There was a kitchen, computers, and outside area available. It was a 15 minute walk to the beach but fairly easy!

Alan Robert's Hotel

Cannes, France

The hostel was easy to find! It was also not too far from the beach and really easy to get there! The air conditioning was lovely. I have no complaints about this place.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

The hostel is not in a good area of Marseille. My friend and I didn't not feel comfortable or safe walking around the area. One night we couldn't even go get food because we didn't feel safe walking the streets.

Poliziano inn

Rome, Italy

The location is a little far from Florence, but is still amazing. It overlooks the city of Florence. The small town is very nice. The staff is very friendly. It has a great atmosphere. When I was there, there was live music out in the garden and it was great! I would definitely stay here again.

We are about 40 minutes by public bus from Florence city center but being in the tuscan countryside and upon a hill you can enjoy our amazing view of the city, Frequently we organize music and theatre events in the evenings and if not our garden is a pleasant place to stay with other hosts. Thank you for your nice comment and just come back. Nice greetings Bigallo Team

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Hotel Medea

Milan, Italy

Lake Lodge Iseltwald

Interlaken, Switzerland

The hostel is next to the lake. The staff is so friendly and ready to help. It has a great atmosphere. I loved it!

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

Mandarin Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The directions are vague, so it was a little difficult for me to find.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

Budget Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff is very kind. The location is perfect! I would stay here again.

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is very dirty. When I opened my locker, it was filled with ants.

Pepe Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

SleepCheapHostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel advertises that the reception is open 24 hours, but they are not. I arrived too early to check in so I left my luggage in the reception and then went into the city of Berlin. I came back to the hostel around 2a.m. To check in and the reception was locked with nobody inside. I was left outside in the rain, without my luggage. I had nowhere to sleep. I was extremely disappointed and furious with this hostel.

A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn

Hamburg, Germany

When I arrived, the staff did not help me for 15 minutes. They were very rude. The room was disgusting along with the bathroom. I felt very unsafe with the location of the hostel and the people in my room. I left as soon as I could. I would never stay at the hostel again. It is terrible.

A&O Köln Neumarkt

Cologne, Germany

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel is new and very nice. The only problem is the hostel is not very organized.