Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I stayed in two of their locations right in Old Town and it was great. There was consistent cleaning done, a small kitchen, seating area, and terrace to hang out in. There was easy access to tours, and the staff were so friendly and helpful! Would stay again.

Olive Tree

Bari, Italy

Very friendly and helpful staff. It was a small hostel but a nice atmosphere with clean bathrooms and kitchen. I'd definitely stay again.

I liked having the bathroom right in the dorm. The place was secure and fairly clean. It didn't have a very friendly vibe, but the location worked.

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

Great location! A nice outdoor space to hangout. There were limited showers but they were clean. The beds in the dorm were very close together and side by side so I found myself sleeping in between two men I didn't know...a little awkward. Overall good stay in beautiful Florence.

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

Great alternative to being right in town since those hostels were gone fast. They have a shuttle to Riomaggiore, lockers, and a room to just hang out. The rooms were pretty cramped with limited outlets and difficult top bunks to get to. I was there a limited time though since I spent the day exploring beautiful Cinque Terre. Overall it was a decent place to stay.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

The staff were nice and they had a restaurant and bar on site which was convenient. The bathrooms were tiny and I don't recall lockers in the dorm. Also if you are travelling alone and choose a dorm you may end up sleeping very close to a stranger. Upsides, great breakfast bar and easy access to activities.

The staff was very nice, the location was close to the station (10min), and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. No lockers, but drawers lock.

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

I was only there one brief night. The lady at reception was friendly enough, the facilities were very clean and the rooms were spacious. The WiFi worked very well and you are close to the train station.

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

The staff was kind and helpful. The location was right along the path to the castle and was centrally located so you could walk to most of the attractions. The WiFi wasn't the best but not everyone had issues with it, maybe just my phone? They also had lockers in the room, which was great. I think my room fit 8, but the room was still spacious enough. Loved it here!