City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Great place! Really close to everything you need to see. Great restaurants around the corner. The hostel itself is a pretty good place but a little too quiet in the common area. Staff was good but a but some of the employees were a bit cold. I like walking into a warm friendly environment! I hate feeling like I'm asking too much when I ask for advice or if I can use something.

Economy Hotel

Athens, Greece

Jimmy's Hostel

Paros, Greece

I loved this hostel and Paros. The family is great, although mama can be a little moody at times. Marcos

Anny Studios - Perissa Beach

Santorini, Greece

Hire a quad to get around the island. The buses are the worst.

Happydays B&B

Rome Fiumicino, Italy

I stayed here to be close to the airport for an early flight. Not worth it at all. The airport train doesn't start running until 5 30 am. I had to pay 40€ to get to the airport. She asks you not to shower after 11pm. Stay in the city center or right at the airport.

Hostel Dubrovnik Sunset

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great hostel. Definitely not close to the old town but it's in a really cute town and the shuttles are great! (€4 r/t). Very worth it!!! The only thing that really turned me off was the receptionist, Jo. He was extremely rude and tried to play it off as funny. He apparently called dibs on me and told the other travelers that he wanted to bang me. I met other girls who had a similar experience. The rest of the staff is AMAZING. The drivers are all fun and the owner is really great.

Hostel Villa Zorana

Hvar, Croatia

They give you juice and ice cream upon arrival.

LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVED this hostel. It has such a great atmosphere. The pub crawl is free and heaps of fun. Unfortunately I had to move to the hostel next door (due to bookinh) after 1 night. I spent the next 2 days/nighrs I was in hvar going over to villa skansi! I highly recommend staying here!

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

Lived the vibe and the people but the common areas were very dirty.

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

I switched hostels to this one. They have a great spaghetti night that's onlyrics 3 euros and actually good!

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay here. The owner (or whoever he was) is not the friendliest and could care less about your troubles, but I liked him. He hooked it up in a private room with a great balcony my first night since there was confusion about my reservation (partially my fault). The next 3 nights I stayed in the dorm. Really odd set up. Don't expect your typical hostel. The room was clean and the kitchen was well equiped. The shower was like swimming in the Arctic. I met great people :)

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Loved this hostel! The area around it is a bit rough but the atmosphere, and other guests made it well worth it! Itian (not sure if that's the correct spelling?) and Stephane were really welcoming and helpful. If I were to return to Marsielle I wouldn't even consider staying elsewhere!