2.6
5th Aug 2014

thestaff made me wait for 10 minutes with no one in front of me since they were having random stuff talk among themselves! They were racist towards an Asian woman aswell! The rooms were super dirty and the smell was horrible! 2 showers witha cheap plastic sheet and only 1 toilet for a 24 people dorm... There were kids and weird people all over the place, this should be called HELL instead of paradise! Never have i during my travels been in such a bad place!!!

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
Sin City Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
7.7
29th Jul 2014

We stayed in a private room and it kinda reminded me of a prison, two simple beds and nothing else in the room! The view thru the window was an empty abandoned parking area and we needed to share the bathroom with a dormroom...

AAE Bourbon House Hostel, New Orleans, USA
6.0
12th Jul 2014

30th Jun 2014

Really nice hostel! Always something going on, they clean rooms 4 times a day, got breakfast, lunch and dinner included in price, amazingly large and decent beds,.... I would recommend this hostel above all the other hostels i have been to in miami!