8th Sep 2014

Backpackers House Venice, Venice, Italy
4.3
17th Aug 2014

My dorm room (of 5 beds) was empty for 2 nights in peak season, this says something about the hostel... There was no common room or kitchen or any form of socialising at this hostel and as a traveler this is what I was after. I was also very disappointed with the hostel because on the 1st day of my stay, I asked to cancel my 3rd night however they would not allow this even though the terms and conditions state otherwise. I had to pay for the 3rd night even though I did not stay that night.

Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
16th Aug 2014

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
24th Jul 2014

Hostel Cosmos Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.4
22nd Jul 2014

Hostel cosmos was the worst hostel I have ever stayed in, it was so bad we checked out early and found another hostel for the rest of our stay. It is dirty, smelly, small, bad facilities and the staff were rude. Do not stay here.

Hi, We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy. However the things you say are not true. We had to ask you to check out, because you did not want to leave the room at check out time. You did eventually after 3 hours. We were not rude and are very sad you say these things. We clean daily and take it very serious. However we still see your comment as feedback, so we can improve ourselves. We wish you goog luck with your future travelling. Kind regards, Cosmos staff

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
21st Jul 2014

Best hostel I have stayed at throughout Europe!! Good location and facilities, nice staff and great rooms with air con. I highly recommend!!