Reviews: galindoga

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Kantaya Hostel

Puno, Peru

Great location. Staff was able to assist with tours around Puno. Tours were very cheap. Like 35 soles for 1/2 days. The bathroom shower could use a door or curtain because everything gets wet. This was the case in the mixed dorms. Not sure about the smaller rooms.

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Nice hostel with a pool. You can even get scrambled or fried eggs with breakfast. Good location, took me about 15-20 minutes to get to the downtown/ cafe/ bar/ restaurant area on foot. The hostel had a lot of options for tours/ excursions. Staff helped out on a lot of my questions as well.

Papaya Hostel Bonito

Bonito, Brazil

Good location to everything downtown. Jenny was able to assist me with my trip to Rio Prata.

Thank you for the review. I hope you enjoyed the World Cup Final!

Oka Brasil Hostel

Campo Grande, Brazil

I only stayed one night, but the building seemed pretty new. It was close to a mall which was nice for food. I think once this place is 100% complete, it will be a nice place to stop over in between Sao Paolo/ Florianopolis and Bonito.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Nice hostel with own secluded beach and small hiking area with great views. Staff was friendly and assisted with any questions. Easy bus ride to Lagoa da Conceição for a more lively atmosphere/ nightlife.