Jimmi Hostel, Paros, Greece
12th Jul 2014

Feels more like an apartment with a fridge, kitchenette and a bathroom in each room! Great hostel with super friendly staff who couldn't be more helpful. Markos was a star from the moment he picked us up from the port. He even cooked a BBQ for everyone on the rooftop. Such a great night and exactly what backpacking is all about.

Dioskouros, Athens, Greece
7th Jul 2014

Great hostel in an absolutely unbeatable location! Staff are super friendly and more than happy to sit and chat with you and provide advice on sights to see and things to do. Having a usable kitchen is fantastic but there are plenty of relatively cheap options very close by if you prefer to eat out. Hooks or shelves in the shower would be nice and the wifi reaches some but not all rooms. Minor inconveniences and all in all I was very happy with my stay here. Would definitely recommend.

Green Milk Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
4th Jul 2014

Best hostel I've stayed at, ever! (Over 7 months backpacking now & many trips over the years before this one) I felt instantly at home thanks to the amazing staff. If only every hostel could match the atmosphere here. My previous stay was 3 weeks & I would have happily stayed much longer. Location is awesome (once you find it) & value cannot be beaten. It's not the biggest hostel I've stayed at but that's where it gets its charm. If you're a true backpacker then you will love Green Milk!