Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I cannot express enough how much I recommend this place to any traveller. Easily one of the best weekends of my life and a massive change to other hostels I've been to before. The Staff were excellent and I think that made the trip. It was a social hub for any travellers solo or in a group, it made no difference. I had to extend my stay and I still didn't want to leave. Definitely going back. Also it is easy to find, close to everything and if you like nights out partying, this place is for you!

• 11th Jul 2014

Swanky Mint

Zagreb, Croatia

This hostel has it all, comfortable room, secure, easy to find and in te heart of town!

• 10th Jul 2014

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This place is an amazing hostel, I highly recommend it because it is a nice break from a stereotypical hostel. It's more like a 5 star hotel! Easy to find, in the heart of the city centre, only a 15 minute walk from the train station. Everything is perfect with it. I will happily visit again.

Flower Hostel Milan

Milan, Italy

It's situated down an alley way that didn't have a road sign and when I got there the staff just seemed bored. The wifi was the worst I've witnessed, I think dial up was more reliable. The door to my room wouldn't even shut and there were no room keys. There were also live wires exposed in the bathroom, I got a good shock when I went for my towel which it was touching and got confused. That was the most shocking part. (No pun intended). I don't advise you to go unless you like prison cells.