Location England, Gender Male, Age 25

Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
11th Jul 2014

I cannot express enough how much I recommend this place to any traveller. Easily one of the best weekends of my life and a massive change to other hostels I've been to before. The Staff were excellent and I think that made the trip. It was a social hub for any travellers solo or in a group, it made no difference. I had to extend my stay and I still didn't want to leave. Definitely going back. Also it is easy to find, close to everything and if you like nights out partying, this place is for you!

Swanky Mint, Zagreb, Croatia
10th Jul 2014

This hostel has it all, comfortable room, secure, easy to find and in te heart of town!

Tresor Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
9th Jul 2014

This place is an amazing hostel, I highly recommend it because it is a nice break from a stereotypical hostel. It's more like a 5 star hotel! Easy to find, in the heart of the city centre, only a 15 minute walk from the train station. Everything is perfect with it. I will happily visit again.

Flower Hostel Milan, Milan, Italy
3.4
5th Jul 2014

It's situated down an alley way that didn't have a road sign and when I got there the staff just seemed bored. The wifi was the worst I've witnessed, I think dial up was more reliable. The door to my room wouldn't even shut and there were no room keys. There were also live wires exposed in the bathroom, I got a good shock when I went for my towel which it was touching and got confused. That was the most shocking part. (No pun intended). I don't advise you to go unless you like prison cells.