3rd Aug 2014

The 3 ducks is about 20 minutes walk from the eiffeltower. There is a metrostation at 5 minutes walk. Breakfast is included and good. With cornflakes and pistollets. The roomis very clean and new! Plug and USB at your bed. Very new bathroom in every bedroom. The only thing I didn't like was the beds. They make a lot of noise if you turn! It is impossible to go out of bed without waking anybody up. I would stay here again!

hello Thank you for your comment W e will consider your point about the beds to make it better till next, have great travels best regards 3 ducks hostel team

Antares Hostel, Nice, France
7.7
31st Jul 2014

The location was good! 3 minutes from the station.I was in a 4personsroom. I think it was actually a 3-personsroom but they just put a single bed in it. That made the room a bit small for 4 girls and their stuff. The good thing was that we had a private bathroom and toilet for the 4 of us. I missed a plug by my bed to charge my phone at night. The spaghettinight was great! Nice food and a good opportunity to meet new people. They didn;t have breakfast included, but the supermarket is next door.

26th Jul 2014

It's about 10 minutes from Termini station which is perfect to get everywhere. I was not in the building where the reception was, but just around the corner. The guys from the reception were helpfull! Had a 6-personsroom with a bathroom and airco. Shared my room with only guys,but it was okay. The cocktailparty was good! The pubcrawl was a bit weird going by bus, but was fun!

Hi 5 Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
6.6
19th Jul 2014

Hi 5 is a real party hostel! Don't expect quite nights if you go there. The staff is great! Will help you with everything. The atmosphere is great! Nice to meet people in the common room and you can also use the kitchen. I traveled alone, but even though I was the only non-english speaking girl (rest of the hostel is from GBR-USA-AUS) I felt really welcome! It's not the cleanest hostel, but it's okay. The only negative thing I have is the security. Everybody can walk in each others rooms.

Old Prague Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
16th Jul 2014

The hostel is just 5 minutes from Old Town Square which is perfect! And about 30 minutes walk from the main station. It's a bit hard to find in the beginning. The staff is really nice and helpfull! Also very clean hostel and the commonroom is a good place to meet people. I was traveling alone, but didn't feel lonely at all! Met some lovely people and we hang out together. I can recommend this hostel to everybody! If I'm in Prague again I will defenitly go here again!