Aqua Hotel & Hostel

Konstanz, Germany

I was only there for a night, and I got in late. It was a place for me to crash; I liked what I saw though.

Do Re Mi Vilnius Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Excellent hostel, and the two brothers that run the place are friendly and personable. One of the brothers has a BEAUTIFUL golden retriever that came and hung out at the hostel several times; that was the highlight for me. It's a nice place to stay; I just wish there was more of an emphasis on social areas and intermingling. A pub crawl or something along those lines would be nice.

I think this is a GREAT hostel, and I have absolutely no complaints. Great kitchen, comfortable beds, strong WiFi, super friendly staff, fantastic location, good atmosphere, low price, quiet hours; what more could a man all for? The two lovely young women who own the hostel run the place, and they make it like a real home where all are welcome.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Great hostel; if you like to party, it's a great place to meet people. I just wish there were lockers in the rooms; the lockers are in the basement, and it costs money to rent them. That's not too cool; hostels need available lockers.

Hostel Alex30

Stuttgart, Germany

Volver Beach Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

I had a WONDERFUL time at Volver! The people, the vibe, the feeling of home-away-from-home; it was an absolutely lovely place to stay. One thing I took particular notice of was the attention to cleanliness: they clean that place top to bottom every day, almost manically. If you stay there, ask about their terrace bed; in that climate, sleeping in the incredibly comfortable bed, listening to the ocean, and waking up to the sun is an absolutely LOVELY way to pass the night. I intend to return.

The Garden Backpacker