I loved The Loft so much, I stayed here my second time through Paris. Only one complaint, the streets in this area really aren't labelled well, so it took a while to find, at night the sign isn't very visible from the main road. Having another sign pointing toward them on the main road would be very helpful!

• 6th Aug 2014

Hey Glad you loved the hostel and your stay with us. France is a bit different from most countries street signs are placed on buildings not on poles. Now you will know how to find us next time you stay in Paris :) The Loft team

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Fantastic! Would definitely stay here again, the staff were great, location was right in the middle of everything you'd want to see in Zagreb, very clean, and had lockers for everyone.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

The only issue I had was that the door leading to the dorms was never locked. Staff were not there 24/7 so it was just the street door keeping people out. Other than that it was great, staff were awesome, location was ideal, and there were lockers big enough for all your luggage.

• 31st Jul 2014

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

More like a hotel than a hostel, but had a great common area. The staff were awesome for booking tours for us. Was about a half hour walk from train station, about €10 for a cab, not unreasonable either way.

• 28th Jul 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, the MEININGER-Team Salzburg