La Banda Rooftop Hostel, Seville, Spain
2nd Nov 2014

Brussels Hostel Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium
8.0
7th Oct 2014

The location of the hostel is great, I don't think you could be any more central. There's no staff there so it kind of an inconvenience to have to check in at other hostel 1st. Everything was clean except that I did find 1 bed bug on my wash cloth that they give you. I only stayed 1 night but it was a good one.

8.0
20th Aug 2014

I was here for a couple of nights. The location was conveniently located by the train station, about a 20 minute walk from the city center, but near the a street filled shopping area. The staff was awesome, very cheerful and helpful. And the place was ok clean wise, it could of been a little better. There was definitely a good vibe with people coming in and out. I was a little skeptical at first but ended up enjoying my stay.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center, Salzburg, Austria
17th Aug 2014

My stay at the Meininger was great, the facility itself was hotel like, very clean and comfortable. The bar area, pool table, and foosball table made it a fun place. Its about a 15-20 minute was to the old town area, which I enjoyed because I felt it allowed me to see more of the city. I'd stay here again!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the great review of our hotel! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and you liked our bar area. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, the MEININGER-Team Salzburg

Skanstulls Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
7.7
3rd Aug 2014

I was in a 6 person dorm. The rooms were extremely warm, it would've been great to have a at least a fan. Otherwise, location was great and cleanliness was good.

Four Courts Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
16th Jul 2014

I stayed here for 6 nights, and the staff was very accommodating, finding a place for me when my stay at the hostel was up. They were all very eager to help with questions. There were so many people coming in and out which made it exciting but also harder to meet people. I liked the location as it was a just outside of all the hustle and bustle but a couple of minutes walk from it.

7.7
10th Jul 2014

This location was a little ways out from the city center, about a 25 minute train ride. However, it is near Greenwich which is a cool area in itself that I didn't really get to explore much. It was kind of nice to get away from all the hustle of the city center. A couple of the people handling the bar area were nice, and the guests here were a mixture of all kinds of people, from people there looking for work to some just visiting on vacation.