ALLGIRLZ (female only hostel)

Edinburgh, Scotland

Loved my stay here. Kylie is a great host and runs a very relaxing hostel with a fun atmosphere.

Astor Queensway

The staff really made this place great -- they were so cheerful and ready to help. The location is also ideal -- away from the city center but right near tube lines to central London. It's close to Hyde Park and within walking distance to many great restaurants and cool parts of London. Highly recommend.

The hostel was good value for the money I spent. The downsides were being on the top floor (needed to walk up stairs with luggage to get there) and the room got very hot at night. Other than that it was a nice hostel and would recommend it for people looking for a place outside of the city center.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

This place is simply unreal. For $50 (USD), I got a bed in a very clean four-bed room with an in-room bathroom with a free towel, padlock, and hair dryer. Everyone in my room was fantastic, we all went sight-seeing together that afternoon. The hostel served us a complimentary pasta feast and gave us a free welcome drink from the bar, and then showed the World Cup Final. Excellent place, wonderful atmosphere, amazing staff. Highly recommend.