• Scotland, Female, 31-40
Crooked House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
13th Aug 2014

Nice little studio in a convenient area, although a little out from the City Centre. Is a basement studio, has all the basic facilities you need and a comfortable bed and Lucius, the son of the owner was very pleasant when I "checked in". However it is quite basic, no frills and I would recommend you bring an anti insect burner as I was kept awake by mosquitos! But with these provisos I would recommend it and would certainly make a repeat booking.

• Scotland, Female, 31-40
Hotel Andre Gill, Paris, France
11th Aug 2014

Lovely little low budget hotel, with excellent staff in a great location. I booked a private double room with ensuite, which was compact but very charming, complete with tiny lift to get to the sixth floor! Staff were very helpful, including the two cats and (I think) three small dogs who rule the roost. Pretty good value and I would happily stay there again.