James BLuE

Sokcho, South Korea

Family running hostel giving warmth to guests. Nice info given by James to let me see the city around on bike. Still love the mountain and sea shore most. Highly recommend to stroll along bridges in front of the hostels at night. Being here in spring and summer and hopefully be back in winter to see the difference of this costal city. So sorry to bother Jame for something minor but thanks for your help. Sorry that I missed your performance but looking forward to the next one.

• 19th Jul 2014

Coolzaam Guesthouse

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Thanks for your younger brother's info. and your mum's prep. for breakfast. Being travel on my own in korea, the sincere help from hosts makes me feel like home. Though it's the 3rd time for visiting your city, i still feel so excited as the views in different seasons are varied according to weather. Love to be back! Send my best regards to your family.

• 16th Jul 2014

24 Guesthouse Haeundae

Busan, South Korea

Good location except the moving of the Haeundae train station which took me at least 20-25 mins on public transport of route no.8. I am sorry that the entertainment centre nearby created some noise at night which is rather disturbing.

• 15th Jul 2014