Maracuya Hostel Managua

Managua, Nicaragua

All hostels are far from the airport, and this one is no exception. Direct transfer from there to the hostel for $25 is a great price though. Breakfast was excellent but simple, staff was nice, and it was fairly social.

Legend R.G

Rome, Italy

The employees weren't exactly enthusiastic to help. They told us incorrect info. But there was free pizza! And the place was well kept.

Great socializing space and cooking area. I had a great time here. Even staying longer than expected!

Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

Our whole room flooded!

World House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff was a little rude and they over book the rooms so after booking three days before, and arriving at 2am I still had no where to sleep. Not cool. Location, breakfast, and vibes were great though! And I never had to wait for the shower.

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

Great location and large lockers. Also, privacy was nice with curtains on the bunks for once.

Ohrid, Macedonia

Not enough showers and toilets, and its located up the hill in a confusing area but the staff, vibe, and breakfast was great! Also, beer was cheap even though you are forced to leave if you drink after 1am.

Tirana Backpacker Hostel

Tirana, Albania

Best location, great staff, great people! I wish there were more toilets and showers and a larger locker for my stuff, but overall I was verrryyy impressed. Rent a bike! It's the cheapest here, and go on one of their many tours. Totally worth it.

Montenegro Hostel

Kotor, Montenegro

Great vibe, great location, employees were behind helpful and nice. The bathrooms were not always clean, and they need more toilets but that's my only critique.

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This is more like a family owned bed and breakfast than a hostel. It is stationed high (very high) up on the hill away from the city center. The hosts live in the same house that the "hostel" is located. Beautiful view, safe neighborhood, sunsets from the patio are amazing. There are no lockers though, and a serious communication breakdown with hosts and guests in English.

Kiss Hostel

Split, Croatia

The 10 of us were crammed in a small room with a half foot between each bed. No personal space whatsoever. The air conditioning froze us each night and we all woke up with coughs. The employees were frigid as well. The floor was covered in dirt and the bathrooms had mold. Book in advance for Split and do not come here.

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

Great kitchen, far from the bars, but great atmosphere and they employees are awesome!

Amazing Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel had an average location. About 20 minute walk from the bars. Kitchen, well stocked. Bathrooms, only two for the whole hostel. Employees, great. Vibe, great. Beds, not great. Cushion on a wooden tablet. Ok otherwise.

Tramp Aparthostel

Krakow, Poland

Pretty good hostel!

If you are looking for a French cultural experience, this is not the place. All of the signs are in English and the bar looks more like an American Buffalo Wild Wings than a Parisian barre. The drinks are cheap, but why would I want to watch American baseball on a big screen in Paris.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

Many ants, dim lighting eveywhere, loud music until late into the morning/night, and someone stole my clothes. Thank goodness I put the rest of my stuff in a locker with a lock the hostel didn't provide. The staff wad really helpful and sweet, however. The outdoor terrace was nice as well.

Hey!Your experience regarding the noise has been shared with our Hostel Management. We gladly listen to all comments both positive and constructive in order to improve our guests experience. Our 24hour reception is available and prepared to help our guests with any request. We ask our guests to come to our 24hour bar to socialize and party anytime of day and night and to respect the quiet atmosphere in the rooms during the night. Next time just come and tell us someone is misbehaving!

Lisbon Old Town Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

There are only two showers and one toilet for all of the bottom floor girls. The shower is positioned so that the whole hostel can see you naked if you open the door. This was the loudest hostel I've stayed at, but usually respectful after late hours of the night. Also, children stay here a lot too..? We had a great time going out at the pub crawl though. It is located close to hundreds of bars and its worth the money!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Our crackers got stolen when they were labelled and everything! Other than that, great vibe. Loved the free sangria at 8:30 every night and allll the navigation help from the reception.