El Misti Hostel Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I enjoyed myself at this hostel. I unfortunately had all of my things stolen while on the beach in Copacabana and the staff gave me money out of their own pocket in order to help me get to the police station. They helped me feel comfortable and helped me from freaking out. In regards to the place itself, they do a good job with the large number of people staying there all of the time and the triple bunk beds are actually very nice for triple bunk beds. It is a loud place, but that works for me.

Dear Lacey, We truly appreciate your review! Our top priority is to offer an exceptional service to each of our guest and it is very satisfying to read that this was your case. Thank you for all your comments, this motivate us to keep putting our best effort in daily job. Kind regards, El Misti Copa Staff "

Favela Chic Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Upon first arrival I was greeted by a friend of the owner's who was just helping him out, but he was sick (which obviously happens). But, as a traveler, if I get sick then it makes traveling that much more difficult, so I would have preferred that he would've taken into account the people staying at the hostel. The location is perfect. It's very easy to find from the airport or bus station. Also, Nick is very helpful when it comes to booking anything.