El Misti Rooms

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and I felt very comfortable asking them a ton of questions and hanging out in the hostel. They allowed me to keep my luggage in the hostel before and after check-in/check-out. Breakfast was probably the best hostel breakfast I have had. They also offered great discounts on drinks and night events.

Dear Richelle. First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Rooms as host of your vacation. Many thanks also for sharing your experience with us. The most important for us is to know that your staying was great and we love to be part of it! I hope to see you again and share this beautiful city one more time! Best regards. Management.

Sao Paulo Wanderlust Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

For being the cheapest hostel in Sao Paulo, it is probably one of the best in terms of atmosphere. I had a blast hanging out with the staff and the other travelers, and by the end of my stay, I felt like we were like a family. Staff was always there to answer my questions and show me around. The facilities are definitely not the best. Bunk beds are 3 tiered, and the showers are not hot. Only two bathrooms. Breakfast is pretty good, though! Location could be better.