• USA, Female, 31-40
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
5th Aug 2014

Lub D is a fantastic hostel. My boyfriend and I stayed in a Deluxe Private, and it ended up being more like a modern boutique hotel. I loved the shower and they even had a hairdryer in the room, making me very happy. The staff was also top notch. Our overnight bus ended up getting to Bangkok early, so they let us check in early at 8am, well before the noon check in time. This was a lifesaver, since we were able to then shower and relax for a bit before starting the day. Also one of the nights

• USA, Couple, 31-40
Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
19th Jul 2014

Really great hostel, especially the staff. They were extremely helpful with providing directions, giving advice on what/where to go etc. The hostel was clean and I especially liked the fact that although we were in a 6 person dorm, the bathrooms were private. I'd definitely recommend this hostel, and in fact am booking again on my return for my last day in Bangkok.

Thank you for your kind compliment and it 's meaningful to our team and service.We 're happy to help you while staying us with local suggestions and glad to know you had great time in Bangkok!