Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel to stay at if travelling alone. Great way to meet fellow travelers. Excellent facilities and comfortable bed.

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel to stay at. Literally at the end of Charles Bridge. If your staying for a short time stay here because you will have access to everything. Also, the Lennon Wall is literally a stones throw away from the hostel. Excellent service!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Great location, literally a stones throw from the train station and close walking distance to everything major. Very safe and great atmosphere. The bar downstairs is great to meet other people in the hostel. The staff is very helpful and accomodating. Recommend this place to anyone travelling alone like I was.

Great Hostel. Helpful staff, a minute walk from the train station and short walk to every major site. Very safe and very helpful staff!

hi there. thanks for the great rating. save travells, yoho team :)

Hotel Casa Linger

Venice, Italy

Very overpriced. The shower in my room was basically over the toilet. You could literally shower sitting down on the toilet. Very overpriced for the tiny room you share.

Mar-Mar

Cinque Terre, Italy

This isn't much of a hostel, it's more of a room with beds and happen to be a shower. I slept on a sofa bed that engulfed me like a tortilla at night. If the city wasn't so darn amazing I would have something different to say but your in Cinque Terre. Protect your things. We and the other current roomates had to kick out a man who was taking picture up past out girls skirts. So that was one for the books. Bring a lock for your bag and apparently your body.

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Probably the best staff at a hostel I have ever experienced! So accomodating. Felt like a hotel service wise. Nadina was such a great host! I recommend this place to anyone who is nervous about travelling alone. You won't be nervous after this visit!

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

First off, be prepared to pay a hidden fee of you aren't a "hostel" member. I didn't know about this so this was a complete shock. They make you pay for everything starting with their "handtowel" of a towel. The staff were the rudest people I've experienced at a hostel. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone. I was disappointed completely by this hostel. They claim they have safety but you have to pay to keep your things safe when they have a storage room in the back behind reception.

The Tent Village

Interlaken, Switzerland

Staff was fantastic. Helpful, and accomodating. I stayed in a 6 person tent and it was surprisingly roomy. I wish the showers had doors you could lock. It would be the easiest thing to make the hostel that much better. Great atmosphere! Great staff! Would recommend this tent village to anyone travelling alone looking to have a good time and meet people! Highly recommend fabio (at least I think that's her name) amazing service!

Langstars

Zurich, Switzerland

Great, clean, and fun atmosphered hostel. Large rooms and plenty of space to move around. Large lockers to put your things. One of the most spacious hostels I've been too! Would come back again! I wish they had an elevator because the hike up to the fourth floor was the only thing unpleasant about my stay! Very safe hostel!

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Despite the good location this hostel was overpriced for the lack of facilities that they provided. The breakfast "included" was PBJ. The wifi only worked on the first floor. The worst part was that you shared one shower and one toilet with over 10 people. Made going to the bathroom and taking a shower difficult and inconvenient. On top of that the showers were not clean and I would recommend bringing shower shoes. The rooms were so small you could barely move around.