Reviews: toodlesjl

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 32

Oslo Hostel Central, Oslo, Norway
3rd Aug 2014

It's expensive, as is everything in Norway. Stayed in the 6 bed dorm, plenty of room and large locker was great. Front desk guy with the Irish accent (totally forgot his name, sorry!) was super nice and very helpful. Breakfast and free WIFI were fantastic. Odd atmosphere in the open area, people don't really talk, almost seemed library quiet. Great for a clean place to stay near all the attractions, not great if you're looking to meet others.

Marken Gjestehus, Bergen, Norway
31st Jul 2014

One of my favorite hostels that I've stayed in. Very nice facilities, rooms are bigger than usual and each person had a full sized shelving unit that locks. Bathrooms and showers were always well stocked and very clean and never had a problem getting right in. Very nice kitchen and eating area. Not the greatest hostel for meeting new people (might have just been the few days I was there) but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

Astor Queensway, London, England
28th Jul 2014

No AC, so the rooms were warm to sleep in. The hostel was doing construction on upgrading a new bathroom (which is great) but the sound of power tools at 730am wasn't my ideal way to wake up. Other than that I loved the location, very close to multiple tube stations and lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Bathrooms were cleaned very well every day. Staff was excellent and the breakfast, while simple was very tasty. Overall I would definitely recommend this place.