Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Pretty good hostel! Has a bar for chilling and interacting with other people... Staff super friendly and helpful! Also 24 hrs! I recommend!

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel I've been in Europe! Atmosphere is crazy, amazing staff (which goes out with you on the night), very clean hostel! It is quiet during the nights if you want to sleep! But don't, if you're staying at madhouse, things are going to be mad! They usually have family dinners which are pretty cheap and delicious! They go out every single night! I'll definetly miss these guys! I totally recommend!

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

More of a hotel then a hostel . You must take the train to get to downtown. They've took my towel but managed to give one back. No atmosphere. Pretty good spot to sleep. If you're into meeting new people, don't go there otherwise I recommend it.

Dear guest, Thank you for leaving your reply here, we hope that you have enjoyed your stay with us and would be happy to see you again some other time! Kind regards, Meininger Amsterdam

Astor Hyde Park

Pretty good hostel. Everything you need you can have in the reception by paying a deposit. Staff was very cool, and they have a common room. Don't expect much of the breakfast, but anyways, it's not that bad actually. I would recommend this hostel.

Anker Apartment

Oslo, Norway

Stayed on a 20 beds room. Rooms and bathrooms are clean! Bad location, sort of far from main attractions. Staff was pretty good and 24 hrs. Poor atmosphere, more of a hotel atmosphere. Good place to rest, people were respectful on this one.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Best hostel I've been so far! Great atmosphere! If you are looking forward to meet new people, that's the spot in Copenhagen! Only bad thing was that the cleaning lady took my towel and they didn't gave me back, but they handled the problem! Oh yeah, and there is a lot of noise coming from the bar! So if you want to have a good night of sleep, I recommend earplugs, since I think this is a cheap price to pay to be staying at this hostel!