Pickwick Hall

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Barmy Badger Backpackers

This place can get pretty crowded. The tv room can fit 5 people comfortably, after that anyone who wishes to hang out in there will have to do so on the floor. Its a nice hostel, just don't expect to spend much time in there without the feeling of it being too crowded.

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are glad that you found the Badger to be a nice hostel. Although new sofas and seats are arriving before Christmas, the Badger has always been a homely place where our communal areas are set up to be places where fellow guests can meet and talk to each other in a relaxed atmosphere (eg the large table in the kitchen rather than separate tables).

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

It is a hostel that is still trying to build and therefore doesn't look complete, but I would have to say that it was a good experience and the beds are amazingly comfortable. I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Manchester.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

The only real problem is that the hostel is located at the bottom of a hill, which means that when taking the coach one has to walk up hill a long way to the coach station. The easy solution, however, is public transport, at a cost. This is realy no big deal though and I would have to say that this hostel is the best that I have ever been in and I love going back there. I would definitley recommend the place to anyone and everyone!