Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel, Rotterdam, Netherlands
19th Aug 2014

Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
16th Aug 2014

“I have been some hostel, and this is the best of them. Prefect place, great liveingroom with nice music. Everyone has 2 sockets in their lockromm(sorry my english is poor) Very kind staff, good shawer room. If you plan to visit rotterdam, this hostel definitely is the best choice!” I left wrong comment on the cube house hostel. I mean this hostel, not the cube house!

Goodnight Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
11th Aug 2014

The host are very kind, and they can help you with any question! Shawer room is big and clean.