Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best place I have ever stay! My visit of Sarajevo was short and unlucky when my waller was stolen minutes later I arrived to the city. The staff at Franz Ferdinand was great, they help a lot and I couldt be more thankful to them. Definatly the bets place to stay in town, perfectly located, helpful staff, excellent facilities!!! I loved it!!

• 11th Aug 2014

Musala

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Its a new place so the room is nice so is the bathroom. My bus arrived late and the owner was waiting for me! I hope they keep building more rooms and a kitchen because the locationisperfect!

• 9th Aug 2014

Youth Hostel Spasic Masera

Kotor, Montenegro

I arrived there with zero expectations due to the reviews, and it surprise all the timeThe staff was very friendly,always smiling and helping me out.I saw some really old bathrooms with no doorsbut the staff show me the new ones,with 24 hs hot water showers and they were clean! Breakfast was simple (college cafeteria) but the ladies were great and friendly even thougth they didnt speak a word of englishI played ping pong until lat in the nigth and no complaints. They help me in everything I need

• 7th Aug 2014

Saki Hostel & Guesthouse

Budva, Montenegro

Its not a Hostel atmosphere at all! The staff is completly unfriendly and I actually saw how they went violent woth some girls which they were arguing. If you are looking for a hostel place, to meet people, chill out, Saki is not that place. If you are looking for a cheap hotel, then go there. It does not have the perfect location, is not close to beach or to the old town, is still walkable distances. Breakfast food was not good, dinners were better.

• 5th Aug 2014

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Staying at Sunny Hostel was a great For a lonely traveller is very easy to meet people. When I arrived the day was quite grey and almost raining, and everybodying was gathering in the common area for watching a movie! I enjoy those kin of spaces where you can meet people, talk and make plans for later!The staff was very helpful all the time. Explaining about the city or calling the bus station asking for buses schedule and so on. Breakfast was very good and for the money you pay is worth it!

• 1st Aug 2014