Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 59

Lagos4U Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Best hostel I have ever stayed at and I would return in a flash! The staff is super friendly and can speak several languages. The hostel is super clean and provides a great breakfast. There are free lockers for your valuables and they can provide other items, such as beach towels, for a small rental fee. The hostel has a big kitchen and all the required utensils iot cook your own meals. There are several food stores located within a 5 minute walk from the hostel.

La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

Hotel La Perle du Draa

Zagora, Morocco

I stayed here for three days in August 2014. The staff was friendly enough and accommodated all of my requests. My room was nice and clean, but the A/C didn't seem to be working all that well. The WiFi was turned off every night at 23:00 too. The outdoor pool was a nice addition especially since it was 40°C during this period. I'd stay here again without hesitation.

Hostel Freedom Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

I stayed here for four days and it was a great place to stay at while in Marrakech. It's located within the medina making it close to all of the interesting things to see and do in Marrakech. I'd stay here again without hesitation.