Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

a suggestion to maybe do bathroom checks at night or early am, 2 different bathrooms had no toilet paper at 8am, otherwise very well kept. loved it!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

loved the hostel! huge rooms, lots of showers , great breakfast, great atmosphere. sad only stayed 1 night

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

Rainbow Hostel Dingle

Dingle, Ireland

person @ desk needed to be called on mobile, not obvious for some other hosteler I met who needed bus info early am. trek into/out of town further than usual hostels, bring light for walk after sunset, cars go fast on road. very quiet area..couldn't sleep it was so quiet!

The Sleepy Camel

Glenbeigh, Ireland

one of my favorite hostels in our 2 week holiday. beautiful, friendly, parking is a bonus

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

4 bed dorm room quite small, tall travelling buddy's feet were touching the other roomates feet across bunks when sleeping.

Hi Caroline, I'm sorry to hear that you were in one of the smaller rooms. I hope you and your friend still had a great time (despite the unintentional footsie!) If you're ever back with us again, we'll make sure to put you in a bigger room :-) Have a great trip, and perhaps we shall see you again at some stage in the future. All the best, Maria

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

the only problem we had was the shower was really tiny and my travelling buddy is 6'6" and couldn't fit in it. which was really funny for me, buy not so much for him! loved the place.

Glad you enjoyed your stay. I wonder would our other showers have been better for your friend.