4.0
19th Aug 2014

The place were hard to find. Very unclean!!! Lazy staff. I slept in a 6 bed dorm in a room that was completely open so people used to get from room to room. This was not informed in forehand. The only good thing was the location. Otherwise I'm glad that I only stayed there for one night.

We are very sorry for that.I check the date you stayed.But it is our the new decoration time.So some necessary work not finished.To give you inconvenience we are here to give you the most sincere apology.I wish you a happy every day!

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
13th Aug 2014

Thank you for a lovely stay. Great place with a lovely staff that were always helpful and really gave you a lot of good energy every day! The atmosphere was fantastic so you got to meet alot of fellow travelers. If I come back this will be the place where I stay!

5th Aug 2014

A good place to stay for a few days. Not much to do at the hostel but the atmosphere was very nice at a lot of cosy places to hang out. The staff was friendly but did not speak that goo English but enough to understand directions! The location was good and it to find. From the hostel you had easy access to the attractions in the area which is perfect when you only got a few day! Overall a good stay.

Han Tang House, Xi'an, China
2nd Aug 2014

Great personal, lovely location and fine rooms! The only negative thing is the bathroom. It could really use a good cleanup! I staged i 306 Thank you for a very good stay!

Thank you for giving us so pertinent comments. On one hand, the great staff, atmosphere and all the things you liked is our advantage, we will continue to adhere to and strive to do better.See you next time .