Reviews: Matt0604

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Zackry Guest House

Langkawi, Malaysia

Staff extremely friendly and efficient. Really knowledgeable and approachable. I had a great stay and if I ever visit the island again I will probably return to Zackry's.

• 31st Aug 2014

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I was originally meant to stay 1 night before moving on to Langkawi, however with the abundance of things to see in KL well extended our stay by a further 2 nights which the guys and girls at the desk were able to do for me. They are a helpful, knowledgable and friendly group and are an asset to Sunshine Bedz. Thank you very much. Maybe put up a whiteboard to allow guests to leave messages for one another to arrange group trips or nights out etc.

• 27th Aug 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the hostel. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in KL and took advantage of all the things the city has to offer. Your idea with the whiteboard is really great and we'll definitely look into that! We look forward to having you stay with us again upon your return to KL. Cheers! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team ~

The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This was the longest stop of my SE Asia loop and I couldn't have been happier with my stay at The Hideout. The staff are wonderful. Very helpful and informative. Great location and the free beers in the evening is a great way to make some fantastic friends at the hostel. Thank you so much. I am planning to come back to Vietnam for a longer time and The Hideout will be my home base while in HCMC.

• 22nd Aug 2014

One Stop Hostel

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great stay. Very comfortable and relaxed.

• 21st Aug 2014

The Led Zephyr

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Fantastic stay. Great atmosphere of an evening and the drinks offers were great. Beautiful breakfast.

• 19th Aug 2014

One Stop Hostel Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I don't know how you train your staff but they were brilliant. Happy to help and so informative. Location is fantastic and on site laundry and breakfast made this Hostel a great home base when away on day trips.

• 16th Aug 2014

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Thank you for a great stay. First time in Thailand and this hostel and it's staff were great. A little out the ways if we wanted to visit Kao San Road but this worked in its favour. Quiet, Safe and only 50Thb from the centre by Taxi Meter.