• USA, Male, 25-30
Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
16th Aug 2014

I'm not sure what more you can ask for in a hostel. The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is amazing. Igor is very helpful and friendly; I wish we had more time there actually. I've been in maybe 20 different hostels, this was my favorite.

I can tell you, what more to ask :D - good people that come into your house, that's all you need to make the place complete. Thank you, N. All the best!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Rooms Nena, Split, Croatia
3.4
11th Aug 2014

She has A/C listed as an amenity, however it's not free; she charges 50kn per night to use it. She won't allow you to use it during the day. This wouldn't be an issue, but due to the fact that all of the surrounding buildings behind the hostel are all dilapidated and over grown, the mosquitos are quite unreasonable and you can't open a window or door for a breeze. She is extremely loud, unpleasant and difficult to deal with. You're also not allowed to mingle with other guests after 21:00.