Seyyah Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location and cheap. Very close to Taksim square (10-15 min.) and Istiklal avenue (3-5 min). The owners Sel├žuk and Caner were friendly. Considering the price, the rooms were cleanier and more organized than I expected. We stayed on a top 6-bed dorm divided into two small rooms by a lovely kitchen. We enjoyed our breakfast on its terrace. The common room could have been large r, though, and when the windows are open it can be a bit noisy as it is located by a main road.

Retro Moldova Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

Bad location. If it hadnt been for that Romanin guy I met on the bus to Chisinau, I wouldnt have found it. No signs. The neighborhood gets pretty dark at night, I had to use the flash light of my phone. Frankly, it was scarry, especially for girls. They want you to pay extra 50 lei for early checking. That wasnt nice. No other hostel demands it. It is an old russian house with only one toilet inside bahtroom. Four pictures of Lenin were on the wall of my room. All in all, dont go there.

Friends Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Walking distance from the train station, friendly staff, but the rooms are small, couldnt find a place to put my bag as the floor was covered by other travellers' stuff. On foot, it is at 45-50 minute distance from the old town . The kitchen and the common room were in the basement, which wasnt convenient and cosy

The Big Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

As it can be inferred its name, the hostel was really big. The room I stated in was 10-bed room but it was huge, cosy and comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. It had great location. Just 10 minutes from the city center, very close to the castle and the zoo. However, it takes about 25-30 minutes to get the clubs at night if yo wanna walk instead of taking a taxi.

Sky Lounge Hostel

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great location. Nice terrace. Very close to the bus station and Mostar bridge. Friendly and helpful staff, especially Daniel YARAK :-) he was a great guy Teaching us how to make Bosnian Burek. Facilities were ok and it was clean. Good price, too. Recommended

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It is an old hostel. The Rooms are too small. The bahtroom and shower area is too narrow. Good location though.