Age: 34

Staff is very bad, not friendly at all and rude. Hostel is too big, not a great amosphere for an hostel, its like a sleeper factory with a bar with boum boum music. I have lost by bag at the airport and staff was really not friendly to help me, they told me that if the bag would be delivered at the hostel, they could not keep it at reception because they dont have anough space. That just gave me more stress.

Five Reasons Hostel

Nuremberg, Germany

Nice place to stay! Great location, near the main train station ormain bus station and beside everything. The room 42 is perfect, its a dorm of 8 (or 10, I dont remember) but the room is separate in two.

The worst hostel of my trip, really. Very bad staff at the reception. Rooms are not clean at all, drain were block in the shower, very discusting when you wash yourself in 2 inch dirty water. No locker in the room. Soo long elevator and so small that I always had to climb by myself the 4th floor. Bad location, far of the train station and of the city center. And not in a ssfe part of the city. No atmosphere at all at the hostel, no kitchen, anf finally, very expensive breakfast.

We are sorry that we didn't live up to your expectations. Next time if something is not clean or doesn' work, please let us know as soon as possible. We'll then get that sorted out. Regarding the train station/city center we can't understand your complaints. There is both Tram and S-Train in a 5 minutes walking-distance. And in 20 minutes you can walk to the center. We also have a recently renovated guest kitchen and we offer lockers for free at the reception.

Everything was OK. Not the best hostel, but location is ok, and its just anough clean. Atmosphere is more like an hotel than a hostel.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells. :)

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

When I looked comments, I thought it was a great hostel but in fact, its just ok. No wi-fi on the room, small rooms and tiny bathroom. Near of the train station but far of the city center, but there if subway so its ok.

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Really loved this hostel. Staff, the lady, was very kind and helpful, specially to help me to book a shuttle. Place us great, with a perfect terrasse, a big clean kitchen, full equip. Highly recommend.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

More like a fabric for sleepers. Not a great atmosphere. And the doors are closing so loudly!! Impossible to sleep when teenagers arrive in the night, because of these doors and of the autommatic light that light everybody.

Great hostel, good staff, nice garden to stay with a beer. Really appreciate the place.

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

A huge place, with a lot of facilities, but unfortunately not so friendly

Wesley House

Kilkenny, Ireland

Such a nice place to stay!! Very nice staff, a lot of lovely polish people, free internet and a perfect location. I wish I could still be there! I miss this place!

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

A perfect hostel. Good location. But unfortunately, the staff was very not nice. They prefered to play on internet than to help us.

Eden Hill Holiday Hostel

Sligo, Ireland

Very far from the city when you are a backpacker. But the house is cute and it's a nice and quiet place to stay.

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

The most causual hostel I have ever been. Lovely place and with very nice staff.