Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 45

Hostel Orquideas

Cancun, Mexico

This is a great hostel, and the kind of place you stay longer than planned because you fall in love with the staff and volunteers. As everyone has already said, the owners are the best, but really everyone here is a gem, and they really care about you. I made some good friends, and some good food, and had a lovely stay. Highly recommend

I was truly sorry to have only a few hours at walking street. It's a great hostel and Manju, the extremely nice manager, is the kind of person who really understands how to make everyone feel welcome and wanted. The vibe is really friendly and homey, there is a nice kitchen, a great living room, and the rooms themselves are clean, comfortable and attractive. In overpriced Europe the price is a real bargain. I will definitely stay here again whenever I am next in Pisa.

Hostel Papaya Getsemani

Cartagena, Colombia

I had the best time here because of the warmth and kindness of the staff, particularly Ana, the manager. It is small and cozy and you will feel at home right away. Located in a great and safe area.

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It has the amenities of a 5-star hotel, without any attitude at all. I am a chef and I really appreciated the commercial kitchen they offer to guests. Spotlessly clean. The place is really one of a kind.