Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

This is by far the best hostel in the North of Ireland. The location is perfect for backpackers or anyone who wants to be close to all Derry has to offer. The owners Steve and Kylie are so friendly, kind and can answer any questions you might have. The hostel offers a great breakfast in the morning with many different tasty choices. Next to the hostel there are several friendly pubs where you can go meet the locals. I have stayed at hostels all over the world but this is by far my favourite!!!

Unity Traveller Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This Hostel is in a pretty decent location, near some of the best nightlife locations. The price was also pretty good. The staff was ok and did provide information when needed.

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Nice hostel and nice owners, the location is a little far from the center and in a dodgy location by night.

Thanks for liking us and our hostel. Strange that you found our location dodgy. You went out every night in the local pubs with your newly made friends and extended your stay,... 1 km from the touristy center, 3 km from the end of the city center,... Trams, busses, bikes around the corner,... HaPpY 2013!!

Bambu Hostel

David City, Panama

This was a very nice hostel. The staff is very kind and really made you feel at home. There is also a great swimming pool and a full kitchen. I would recommend this hostel to all my fellow backpackers.