Apple Inn Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6th Jul 2017

I really liked my stay here, great facilities- they have a hairdryer and coat hangers, free laundry & the staff are super friendly. But it is budget- you get what you pay for. No natural light in the rooms gets a bit much but there's not much the owner can do about that so I won't rate them down for it.

Chulia Court The Tavern, Penang, Malaysia
5.1
7th Feb 2017

Arrived at this hostel to find my bed sheets had not been changed. I found an old receipt and other bits of dirt in my bed which were not able to be changed until the morning because housekeeping had gone to bed. Also, this is a LOUD MUSIC VENUE. Fair enough, if that is what some travellers are looking for, but the hostel is described as 'quiet' which is an absolute joke. They give you ear plugs but my bed was still vibrating from the music. If you have a private room I think it is quieter.

The Longhouse, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1st Feb 2017

The staff are so lovely and friendly. I agree with the other reviews, you get what you pay for so if you're not used to backpacking then this might not be for you. It's basic, but in a great location and the beds are comfy. What more could you want!

Dreamtime Travellers Rest, Cairns, Australia
6th Sep 2015

I loved the people I met here, staff and travellers. Very friendly, clean and also had a bit of character. Only fault was the lack of bathrooms, had to queue for a bit on a couple of occasions. Apart from that the place was faultless. Make sure you stay here.

Germany Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
23rd Jun 2015

This dorm was clean and it had a secure deposit box. My favourite aspect was the staff member Raaj who kept the place extremely neat and tidy and was also very friendly, especially when I was feeling ill.

Funtastic Danang Hostel, Da Nang, Vietnam
18th Jun 2015

Great way to end my trip. It was extremely clean and modern with the latest gagdets to ensure that you have that little bit of extra comfort. Would definitely reccommend.

Enjoy Da Lat Hostel, Da Lat, Vietnam
7th Jun 2015

I LOVED this hostel. I stayed here in June and had a fantastic time. The private pods that they give you to sleep in feel more like rooms in a hotel. The place is clean and and modern but most of all, the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I cannot reccommend this place enough, stay here!!

Pajamas Koh Chang, Koh Chang, Thailand
20th May 2015

Is this really a hostel?!?! It felt more like a hotel. The design of the hostel caters to your every need. It was clean, the staff were delightful, the breakfast was great and the layout of the place is great for chilling and getting to know other travellers (I travelled by myself). I would highly reccommend this place, I had a fantastic time in paradise whilst here.

Agga Guest House, Yangon, Myanmar