• France, Female, 25-30
The Spot Central Hostel, Seville, Spain
14th Jul 2013

Really nice hostel. Very central, clean, with a nice rooftop and free sansgria when you arrive! Regis was really nice and welcoming, as all the staff. I recommend it!

• France, Couple, 25-30
Alface Bairro Alto Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
11th Jul 2013

Great place, great location, great atmosphere!!! Mostly single travellers, but also nice if you're a couple: there is one double room with a bathroom where we stayed. The staff was very welcoming and so nice! My boyfriend woke up at 6 the last day ta get his plane, and they served breakfas to him- even if its only supposend to start at 8! Then I had to go to the bus station and the lady from the hotel took me there by car as it was on her way! I strongly recommend the place, cosy and central!!!

• France, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2012

Un séjour inoubliable, plein de rencontres, d'échanges, les diners sur la terrasse, la mer juste en face... Honnetement allez-y!!!