Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Lub D was an amazing hostel. Yes it is a little more expensive than most hostel in Bangkok, but it's completely worth the money. How many hostels in Bangkok have a movie theater for when you've drank too much with your new friends, and laundry facilities? The people there were amazing and the staff were super amazing. I couldn't have asked to stay at a better place in Bangkok.

• 20th Apr 2013

Doona Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

Doona Guesthouse was a great experience, but would have been made better if I had a car. The owner of the guesthouse and his family were wonderful and very helpful with helping you get around. However, if I had wanted to hang out at the beach and chill, this is not the guest house for you. It is close to the waterfalls and other natural phenomenon's which is a plus, also if you want to scuba dive I highly recommend this place, but without a scooter or car, I wouldn't stay there again.

• 30th Jun 2012

Sakura Hostel Asakusa

Tokyo, Japan

The directions were not at all clear, it would be more useful to use landmarks instead of roads, seeing as in an intersection each road is marked as that street. The only reason we found it was because of a wonderful Japanese lady. Other than that the hostel was good. We met some great people and had a good time.

• 5th May 2012