The staff was extremely helpful. I also appreciated the inexpensive taxi service to and from the airport as well as the satisfying breakfasts.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

The staff was extremely helpful. This hostel is very well run.

Dear guest, thanks for your review! We truly appreciate it! We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Pariwana Hostel. Thank you for emphasize the good service of our Staff. You are welcome to come back whenever you want. Best regards. Front Desk Manager

Denny's House

Machu Picchu, Peru

The staff was very helpful.

Sleepers Sleep Cheaper Hostel

Monteverde, Costa Rica

The owner and his wife were always pleasant and helpful. The breakfasts were good. I enjoyed my stay.

La Cigana

Tulum, Mexico

La Posada Chetumal Hostel

Chetumal, Mexico

The location of this hostel requires a taxi to reach the bus station and a long hike to reach the downtown. Chetumal is not a tourist town, but that is part of the value of visiting there. The owner was delightfully friendly and helpful.

Posada los Mapaches

Tulum, Mexico

The location is north of the town, and restaurants nearby are limited. The facilities do not include a computer terminal for internet access. The walls of the dorms are very open, so late-night conversations in the gathering area can interfere with sleep. Otherwise this is a beautiful place, the breakfasts are excellent, and the staff is extremely helpful. The use of a bicycle includes a cable lock, a head lamp, and an orange safety vest. I would enjoy staying here again.

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

This hostel is so beautiful that I took photos of it. The served dinner an breakfast are good, and they are helpful in this location. Larger lockers would be useful. I stayed here at the beginning of my Yucatan trip and reserved again for the night before my departure. The roof-top patio gatherings were not noisy on the nights of my stay, but I was told that the sound levels can interfere with sleep on "party nights" up there.

INBOX Hostel by FWD

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The owner was very pleasant and helpful, including arranging transportation to the airport as well as places beyond walking distance from the center of town. The "box beds" in the dorm were excellent: they gave the feeling of a private room.

Thank you for a great review. Look forward to our updates.

YHA Bangkok Airport

Bangkok, Thailand

The staff person was extremely helpful and attentive. The location is perfect for easy access to the Airport.

Siem Reap Holiday Garden

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The lounges of this hostel are beautifully furnished. The street where it is located is not well paved and is full of potholes.

Vientiane GuestHouse

Vientiane, Laos

Villa Thony 1 House 1

Luang Prabang, Laos

The staff was extremely kind and helpful. My concern with security was about leaving my room key on the front desk, even when no one was there at the moment. On one of the days, the key was missing when I returned, and it was not found during the remainder of my stay. There was no duplicate key, but the staff was easily able to break into the room to allow me access. The lighting in the room was not very strong.

Timen's House

Los Angeles, USA

Noho Hostel is a boarding house, not a true hostel. I shared a room with three long-term renters, one of whom was very friendly and helpful to me. The entrance to my room was though a similar room, not from a hallway or the outside. Everybody's possessions were everywhere: I had no place to put anything except on my bed. Satisfactory parking was difficult to find. Bathroom access was inadequate in the morning. Credit cards are not accepted. The neighborhood is completely uninteresting.

Dexter House Hostel

New York, USA

The Friday night desk attendant "hung around" for a long time on Saturday morning and conversed very loudly with the day-time staff. He should be told to lower the volume of his voice: it carries right through the walls. I thought that an obnoxious "street person" was causing trouble in the lobby!