Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 43

• Canada, Female, 31-40
B&B Floralia, Florence, Italy
21st Mar 2014

This place was incredibly comfortable and felt like home. The owners are very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay there, and the location was in the hear of things, yet quiet. Loved it!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
1 Step from St Peter, Rome, Italy
18th Mar 2014

I loved it, it is comfortable, clean and the owner is very friendly, kind and helpful! The free espresso, tea or hot chocolate whenever you like is an added bonus. Bit far from some of the attractions, but very close to the Vatican and a metro. Wasn't an issue for me because I like to walk.

• Canada,
Lisa's Indian Homestay, New Delhi, India
4.0
4th May 2005

It would have been nice to know this was someone's house who just clears out their bedrooms when a guest comes, I was expecting a hotel, or hostel, not a persons house that I felt I was invading. It was dirty, the bathroom had cockroaches and I did't trust the mattreses. I have flea bites all over my legs from sleeping there.