The staff were friendly, the location was good, but the room was extremely hot, very loud (right on a busy street) and it was nearly impossible to get a good nights sleep.

• 21st Feb 2013

Young Inn Naoussa

Paros, Greece

The Young Inn was good value for the money.. The location is great, close to the port at Naoussa, close to the beach. It's a fun place to be and there's a rooftop terrace where you can hang out til late. I loved Paros and was sad that I only had one night there...much more chill than a lot of the other Islands. The one thing I will say is that I found it impossible to find...maybe try to google map it or get detailed directions before you go. The couple who run the place are lovely!

• 21st Jul 2011

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

I loved staying at Caveland!! The rooms are spacious and nice, and there's a huge outdoor sitting area where breakfast is served, (yummy stuff..cake, cheese, yogurt, fruit, eggs, coffee, tea!) as well as a huge pool and a nice common area with a kitchen and lots of tables. The staff were helpful and friendly, and they even have a very sweet dog. There's a computer for guests to use and the location is close to restaurants and supermarkets..everything else is just an easy bus ride away!

• 18th Jul 2011

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Location is great...very close to the train station and easy to find! Rooms are very crowded and cramped though. There is a decent common area with pool tables and computers to use, and a large breakfast room in the basement. Lacking character, but the staff are friendly and helpful.

• 17th Jul 2011

Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

I had a fantastic time in Montreal, and it was only enhanced by my stay at the Alexandrie hostel. As soon as my sister and I arrived, we were greeted by Frederick, who took the time to tell us about the area, and things to do in Montreal. He was super friendly and made us feel instantly welcome. Our private room in a shared apartment was amazing! Would go back and stay here again in a second! :)

Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

The girl at the desk (dark hair) was very unfriendly and unhelpful, and unfortunately there were many cockroaches in our room.

The staff was very cold and antisocial, and breakfast was way too late.

Friendship Place

Rome, Italy

The staff, especially the girl from South America, was very helpful and knowledgable. The security was also very good.

Caterina Hostel & Guesthouse

Budapest, Hungary

It was too small, although most of the staff is nice and it was clean.