Reviews: Steevadz

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Astor Hyde Park

Great staff and solid hostel. Location is about a ten-minute walk from the closest tube but it's right next to the Natural History and Science Museum, which are awesome. Really big hostel but they have the facilities to handle it and the WiFi works well (and in the rooms too!)

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A bit pricey but it's Amsterdam. It was worth it for the location and atmosphere. The bar and smoking room are always happening and it makes it really easy to meet people when you're traveling solo. It's so lively you really don't even have to go out to have a good time. The staff are great too. The one thing that sucks is the wifi barely works and it didn't work at all in the rooms.

Hi there, Thanks for your review. We really appreciate it that you took the time to fill this out. We can learn a lot from your experience with us. It is so nice to hear you enjoyed your time with us. The WiFi used to work just in the common areas. We were in the process of getting it working throughout the entire building. We are really sorry for the inconvenience. The good news is that it is all fixed and works in every room. We hope to see you back some day. Happy travels

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Might just have the best complimentary breakfast ever. They even have fruit! You won't find a better location and it's always happening in the bar/restaurant in the hostel and the pub crawl stops there too. It's huge and there's no kitchen or common area so it's a little harder to meet people unless you want to buy drinks/food all night. Wifi doesn't really work well in the rooms, unfortunately. Also, there's a club next door that the pub crawls end at so get ready to party if you stay here

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to read how much you enjoyed the location we are in! We are happy to inform you that we just updated our Wi-Fi system. We have fast Wi-Fi throughout the whole building now! We hope you'll decide to stay with us again some day! - St. Christopher's @ The Winston

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

Great hostel. 10 min. Walk to Eiffel Tower and right next to the subway, really awesome location. Super nice and modern. There was a ton of noise during the day from construction they're doing to the bar but that should be done soon.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

More of a hotel than a hostel but it's the only hostel in Venice. It's very modern but I felt cramped staying in both an 8 bed and 14 bed. There was no soap in the men's hallway bathrooms and was never refilled after I asked. The staff here is not as warm and friendly as most hostels I'm used to. Remember there is no kitchen to use and you can't bring your own food or drink in their common area but it's pretty good for meeting people. The showers also seem to leak water onto the floor.

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Wasn't the biggest fan of the facilities. The beds and pillow are pretty bare and unfortunately, WiFi only works on the ground floor and there are like 6 floors. But they do a good job of organizing awesome group activities and club/bar ventures every night. Their paddle boating excursion was the time of my life.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The best hostel I've stayed at. Great staff, location, super clean, modern, and an awesome happy hour with a free spin of the wheel for a shot or mystery prize. What really makes it easy to mingle is the common area is right smack in the middle and you have to pass through it to get to the kitchen and the really nice and large patio.

hi and thank you for staying AND reviewing us. It was good having you and we wish you and your soccer team all the best - the latter with the help of our german trainer klinsmann ;-) see you again soon!

Loved it! The only two issues were the entire ceiling light was out for the duration of my stay and I was bummed the pool broke but they weren't a big deal.

Overall, a good hostel. Clean and a good location.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Fucking awesome...the best hostel in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking awesome!!!!! The very best hostel I have ever been to and I have been to hundreds!!