Reviews: Eraph

Location Scotland, Gender Male, Age 31

BnB Busan Guesthouse Hostel, Busan, South Korea
8th Sep 2014

This great wee hostel is situated in a tower block very near the heart of Busan. Yoon, the owner, was incredibly helpful and friendly, giving advice on attractions and cooking dumplings for breakfast, as well as keeping the property spotless. Because it's a very small hostel, I only met a handful of people. The mattresses were unusually tough, and being next to the railway, it can get noisy (no problem for me with my ear plugs). Overall though, very nice place to stay, I'd happily stay again.

Umbrella Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
2nd Jun 2014

What a great wee hostel, well situated (far enough from the centre to get away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to be easily accessible). Very clean, fantastically friendly and helpful staff. My advice would be that if you're a light sleeper, you'd do good to bring earplugs, there's often music playing late at night or early morning. Other than that, can't fault it.

The Bowery House, New York, USA
5th Jul 2012

The rooftop area was pretty awesome, but I think I gave myself the impression there was a bar in the hostel, sadly not. No problem though, brought a few bottles and some friends to the roof and had a great time. The place is very well looked after, always clean. The room I was in had air conditioning that left the room freezing in the morning, and apparently there wasn't anything could be done about it so they gave me another blanket instead, worked fine enough.

KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
12th Apr 2012

Cracking hostel this, staff were upbeat and eager to help. Location couldn't be any better, the bar area was great for hanging out in, and there was always some kind of event going on. Turned out We Will Destroy You were performing on one of the nights I was staying but I had no idea! If I had a gripe it would be with the soundproofing of the rooms - you could hear bands playing downstairs quite easily, but Reykjavík kept us all so busy that by the time we got to bed we were totally bushed!

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
5th Jan 2012

Excellent hostel, centrally located and very secure. Very clean, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

: ) thank you very much! we are still in the red light district, but our security level is very high and its right between the main train station (3 mins walk) and the city center (5 mins walk)...so the location cant be more central!! check it out for yourself!!!

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Lotte - The Backpackers, Heidelberg, Germany
4th Jan 2012

Fantastic wee hostel, very clean and well run, extremely friendly and helpful staff.

• Scotland,
Aston Hotel, Dublin, Ireland
9.0
19th Apr 2005

What a terrific hotel - it's situation is better than we could have imagined was possible. The service was fantastic, and so was the room quality. Great value for money!