Reviews: Eraph

Location: Scotland, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Umbrella Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

What a great wee hostel, well situated (far enough from the centre to get away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to be easily accessible). Very clean, fantastically friendly and helpful staff. My advice would be that if you're a light sleeper, you'd do good to bring earplugs, there's often music playing late at night or early morning. Other than that, can't fault it.

• 2nd Jun 2014

The Bowery House

New York, USA

The rooftop area was pretty awesome, but I think I gave myself the impression there was a bar in the hostel, sadly not. No problem though, brought a few bottles and some friends to the roof and had a great time. The place is very well looked after, always clean. The room I was in had air conditioning that left the room freezing in the morning, and apparently there wasn't anything could be done about it so they gave me another blanket instead, worked fine enough.

• 5th Jul 2012

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Cracking hostel this, staff were upbeat and eager to help. Location couldn't be any better, the bar area was great for hanging out in, and there was always some kind of event going on. Turned out We Will Destroy You were performing on one of the nights I was staying but I had no idea! If I had a gripe it would be with the soundproofing of the rooms - you could hear bands playing downstairs quite easily, but Reykjavík kept us all so busy that by the time we got to bed we were totally bushed!

• 12th Apr 2012

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Excellent hostel, centrally located and very secure. Very clean, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• 5th Jan 2012
  • Scotland

: ) thank you very much! we are still in the red light district, but our security level is very high and its right between the main train station (3 mins walk) and the city center (5 mins walk)...so the location cant be more central!! check it out for yourself!!!

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

Fantastic wee hostel, very clean and well run, extremely friendly and helpful staff.

• 4th Jan 2012

Aston Hotel

Dublin, Ireland

What a terrific hotel - it's situation is better than we could have imagined was possible. The service was fantastic, and so was the room quality. Great value for money!