Reviews: Einar

Location: Norway, Gender: Male, Age: 46

Les Jardins de la Livree

Avignon, France

Excellent stay. Hard to get taxis back from Avignon (if you are out late you must have walking shoes), but the Les Jardins de la Livree cannot be blamed for that. Very friendly staff and excellent accomodation.

Residence les Ecrins

Brussels, Belgium

The ground floor room in the building next door is ok, but it is quite small - the door entrance is the same place you step out of the shower... Would also liked to have more ventilation in that room, as you have to open the (ground floor) window to let out damp air from the shower. But very nice and friendly staff, nice breakfast and I liked the location very well. Nice restaurants in the area nearby, and easy to go by metro or walk to centre of town.

Hotelboot Angeline

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Soul Inn B&B and Apartments

Delft, Netherlands

Average on security since my room shared a terrace with the kitchen which was open to all guests - making me not wanting to have the window open during the night. But otherwise very nice hotel :)

CABINN Metro

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good location if you want to visit the Fields shopping center ;) And just a subway trip away from Copenhagen center. Modern and simple, small bathroom, not the most cosy place - but cheap and suits it's purpose :)

London House Hotel

A bit noisy ventilator on the bathroom, and it does not run when you leave the room - leaving the bathroom damp. It even smells a bit damp. But nice and clean and a nice stay.

B&B Iris

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Very welcoming staff and excellent location in a cosy harbour in Rotterdam. Recommend it highly if you want a boat stay in Rotterdam :) You need a tram ticket or to make a walk to get to the centre of Rotterdam, but that was no problem. Excellent breakfast and wonderful stay. Would consider it again if I went to Rotterdam again.

CABINN Copenhagen Express

Copenhagen, Denmark

Close to a road with a some traffic, and the blinds did not work properly, had to change room once. Small shower etc. \"boat\" feeling yes, and not much room. But quite cheap, and good bed :-)

Hostel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

Nice stay, although some rooms have windows out to a very busy harbour street in Naples and some people may be a bit disturbed by the noise from that in those rooms. Excellent staff that can help you with everything, and thanks to them we found some very good restaurants in town.

A Scalinatella

Amalfi, Italy

Everything was ok with the place and the room, but it should be mentioned that Atrani is a quite small town that has a bell tower that rings every 15 minutes 24 hours a day...and that disturbed my sleep quite substantially since it was not far away from the room.

Sorrento, Italy

Second time I visit this place, and third time I visit Sorrento (last time I visited I could not get a room at this place). I love it - friendly people good breakfast and quiet place. I brought my two parents (aged 70 and 68) and they enjoyed it too. You walk to centre of town in about 20-30 minutes, but there are often buses going by. The air condition was broken in my room, but I have always visited during May and then the night is cool enough. The shared showers could also have some work done on the plumbing, but overall I think this place is an excellent stay.

Villa Klaic

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My second stay with Klaic, I returned to this place after a trip to Split, Hvar and Korcula etc. I had an excellent stay at Villa Klaic, very friendly host :-)

Villa Klaic

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent place to stay if you are not afraid of steps to walk. The place is high up in Dubrovnic and prepare to get warm from walking to it from the city centre. But then you take a refreshing dip in the pool and are greeted by the most friendly host in Dubrovnic. He also hosts barbeques sometimes in the pool areas.

Esperidi Resort

Sorrento, Italy

Very nice pool and restaurant/reception area, but expensive Wi-Fi internet. I stayed in a \"bungalow\", at my first arrival I was given the key to a \"bungalow\" that already was occupied...not good. There is substantial difference between the \"bungalows\" that are offered. Mine was more like a \"shack\" without any air condition and with somelike worn-down standard. The neighbouring \"bungalow\" had refrigerator and air condition etc. I asked for the possibility to upgrade but was never offered it. During May I found the \"bungalow\" to be a bit damp and warm, I guess that it will be worse in warmer months. I\'d rather choose to stay at nearby Porto Salvo, which is close (or insist on a better \"bungalow\").

Mayfair Guest House

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

This is a place in Whitley Bay, not so very near Newcastle centre. For a stay in Whitley Bay I found it had excellent location. Whitley Bay has nice bars and restaurants, charming coastal area and there is often local trains to Newcastle City - ok place to stay. Mayfair Guest House is an ok budget B&B to sleep, and staff is service-minded.

Sorrento, Italy

(Double comments as Porto Salvo at that time did not offer stays over 6 days) Excellent stay, and I will return to Porto Salvo and Sorrento :-) Very friendly, helpful and welcoming staff.

Sorrento, Italy

Cosy and youthful place. Very helpful and friendly (but sometimes overworked) staff. Stayed in a single room and enjoyed it.